Office Clerk Cashier
Denver, CO 80223
Job Store Staffing is recruiting for an Office Clerk Cashier position for a client located in the Denver, Colorado area. It is a temporary-to-hire opportunity for the right candidate and they have great benefits once hired on. The Office Clerk Cashier will be responsible for performing clerical and accounting duties and ensuring the accuracy of financial records. The Office Clerk Cashier will be responsible for providing quality customer service, checking out and tendering customer payments including credit card and cash payments and providing other administrative duties as needed. Candidates must be comfortable answering phones and providing receptionist support as needed too. The Office Clerk Cashier position will be Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm and will be paid $14-18/hr depending on previous experience.
We are looking for a friendly and upbeat personality to be a great fit to join our client s team!
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Greet and interact with customers with the highest level of comprehensive customer service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Check-out customers and tender payments including cash, checks and credit cards issuing receipts, change, and refunds.
- Scan packing slips, invoices and other documents into the electronic filing system.
- Track credit card charges, payment discrepancies, refunds, returns and miscellaneous charges
- Answer and transfer incoming calls to the appropriate person or voicemail if the person is unavailable.
- Operate in accordance with Rampart s established systems, policies and procedures.
- Actively educate, monitor, and adjust processes recommending measures for improvement to increase overall efficiency and productivity.
- Provide backup receptionist support.
- Provide administrative support as needed for the organization.
- Assist with other projects in the office.
- Additional duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Education, Skills, Training, & Experience Requirements:
- 3 - 5 years of cashier or retail experience required.
- Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with credit card machines, 10-key, and cash registers
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Occasionally (1-33% of the day) will be required to stand and walk.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
Pay: $14-18 per hour depending on experience.
If you believe you are a qualified candidate please apply online today!
Recruiting Manager- Denver
Jackie joined the Job Store team in 2016 as a HR Coordinator and is now currently the Recruiting Manager for the Denver branch. Jackie enjoys the challenge of recruiting for a range of different positions but most frequently recruits for Administrative and Customer Service related positions. Jackie enjoys building rapport with clients and employees and is always happy to help in any way she can. Jackie moved to Colorado from Australia in 2015 and she enjoys exploring new places.