Westminster, CO 80027 US
Job Store Professional is seeking several Outpatient Therapists for a Direct Hire Opportunity. This is a unique position! Work Monday- Friday with HOLIDAYS and WEEKENDS off!
Locations Available: Thornton, Broomfield, Westminster, Commerce City
Salary$ 60-61K Annually
Multiple medical plans to choose from
Dental, Vision HSA, Mail order prescriptions
Paid Holidays PTO Plan
Employee Assistance program
Employer paid short term and long-term disability
Flex Spending accounts
· Provides counseling, therapy and/or psychotherapy to consumers and families as appropriate to the position; prepares treatment plans, discharge plans, and follow-up care programs; provides therapeutic crisis intervention and emergency services as required. May provide parenting classes and/or psycho-educational programs.
· Documents invention and program activity and maintains accurate and timely clinical records according to our clients policies and procedures. Maintains confidentiality of consumer records.
· Facilitates and contributes to the accomplishment of tasks by consumers and/or families; empowers consumers to reach optimum level of achievement; sets positive example and provides role modeling as well as technical expertise to accomplish goals.
· Consults with other therapists and related professional and paraprofessional staff, as appropriate, in the performance of therapy and/or casework, refers clients to appropriate service agencies as required.
· Attends and participates in group sessions, in-service education and training opportunities, meetings, supervisory sessions, review of clinical issues and special events. Utilizes opportunities that provide professional growth.
· Assists in pinpointing program and management problems and participates in program evaluation, implementation, and development resolution.
· Performs other such duties as assigned within the scope of the position and program description, as well as those reflective of their experience, education, and ability.
· Master's Degree Required in Counseling or related field
· 2 or more years Direct Clinical experience required
· LPC/LP/LCSW/LMFT required
· Knowledge and understanding of clinical social work and mental health counseling principles, methods, procedure, and standards
· Familiarity with current DSM 5 and diagnostic techniques.
· Bilingual Spanish preferred
· Regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and keyboard.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work.
· Light to moderate lifting is required,
· Regular, predictable attendance is required.
All persons offered a position will be required to provide valid proof of vaccination prior to starting employment.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Executive Recruiter
Lynnette joined Job Store in 2017. Lynnette has a professional background in recruiting, insurance, and contract negotiation. Her passion is helping others find long term opportunities in their chosen fields. She has helped hundreds find a career in manufacturing, production, clerical and healthcare roles. Lynnette has developed great long term relationships with her client companies and always receives great reviews!
When she is not at the Job Store, you will find Lynnette spending time with family and exploring the mountains.