Louisville, CO 80027
Job Store Staffing is hiring a part-time Administrator for our client in Louisville! Temporary 6 mos assignment, 20 hours/week!
Pay rate for Administrator: $26-32/hour
Hours: Flexible, 20 hours/week
- Inventory and organize unit documentation.
- Inventory all professional learning and professional development assets (classes, programs, etc.)
- Create and maintain internal planning external event calendaring.
- Monitor department KPIs to validate coding, counts, and other quality assurances; maintain department goal tracking system.
- Maintain unite business documentation (e.G. Contracts, agreements, honoraria) and facilitate payment processing and budget tracking.
- Assist and support with faculty and speaker contracts.
- Coordinates packing and shipment of materials to/from events.
- Creates FAQs, collect and archive post-event data and multimedia content.
- Assist with special tasks related to Institute programming (event) including administrative tasks, ordering supplies, assisting with registration, creating grader and speaker portals, managing entry codes, organizing and inputting session details into the event agenda.
- Compile event data, including registration, evaluations, room counts, etc. For use in pre-event dashboards and post-event reports.
- Standardize this process for PL Coordinator.
Please call/text Jennifer @ 303-940-9252 if interested!