Job Store Professional has partnered with a leading advanced manufacturer in Printed Circuit boards. This is a Direct Hire Opportunity for a Process Engineer with experience in PCB Manufacturing. Join a team of skilled and highly motivated individuals in the fast-paced world of printed circuit board manufacturing.
The Process Engineer is responsible for operational excellence via effective manufacturing design. Ensures continuous improvement in process, cost, quality, and production
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in the printed circuit board industry and must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Salary: $80-120K Annually plus Bonus
Location: Orange, CA
• Provide technical support to manufacturing as required.
• Oversee projects and meet realistic goals set forth by the Process Engineering Manager. This is a “hands on” position.
• Develop and document chemical processes and chemical controls as directed by the Process Engineering Manager.
• Establish test methods, perform evaluations, and analyze results to assess existing and future technologies, products, and services.
• Perform tasks and implement processes & procedures assigned by management.
• Provide technical input and informed judgment to the disposition of discrepant material/ product.
• Participate in the Mentor program to promote employee development and growth.
• Monitor and evaluate the performance, efficiency, and effectiveness of established processes and procedures.
General Performance Criteria:
• Process and product yields.
• Process control implementation.
• Effectiveness of line support.
• Accuracy of all procedures.
• Effectiveness in solving process problems.
• Communication and documentation of process activities
• Applicants must be US Citizens or Permanent Residents.
• Four Year Degree in Science or Chemistry field preferred.
• Minimum five (5) years’ experience in printed circuit board processes.
• Broad based experience in all aspects of multilayer PWB manufacturing.
• Ability to recognize and assess process technology requirements and develop strategic plans for integration.