Boulder, CO 80301
Job Store Staffing is hiring a temp to hire Production Lead for a local business in Boulder! This company manufactures secure wireless communication solutions!
Shift: M-F 8am-5pm
Type: full time, temp to hire
Production Lead Requirements:
- Strong electronics manufacturing capabilities:
- Ability to use hand tools
- Electrical Circuit Theory
- DVOM operation
- Systematic troubleshooting of mechanical electrical systems
- Ability to read and interpret documents (i.E. Procedure, operating, and safety manuals)
- Solid math skills and abilities to apply to inventory movement
- Troubleshooting and problem solving abilities to complete a job correctly
- Sense of urgency and an understanding of meeting deadlines
- 5+ years experience in electronics production assembly
- Meet the physical demands of working in a warehouse setting:
- Lift up to 35 lbs.
- Move up to 50 lbs.
- Close vision ability
- Standing for entire shift
Great communication skills
Production Lead Responsibilities:
- Lead the production team to ensure quality, cost, and volume standards are achieved
- Support production Manager with scheduling and ensuring timely deliveries of product
- Take lead when Production Manager is absent
- Assign duties, determine priorities, and train production technicians
- Design and implement assembly and QA procedures and processes
- Participate in all phases of the building and testing of products
If interested, please call or text Elaine! 303-940-9252
***Not what you are looking for? Give us a call anyway! We might have another position better suited for YOU!
Recruiting Assistant- Broomfield
Elaine joined the Job Store team in January of 2019 as a Recruiting Assistant at the Broomfield location. So many people struggle through the job search process, Elaine finds it rewarding to make each applicant feel comfortable and valued. She always strives to make sure each applicant is placed in a position that best suits their needs.
Elaine’s background in retail management and customer service has prepared her for a successful career in recruiting. She was born and raised in California, where she attended the University of California, Chico. She moved to Colorado shortly after graduating.
In her free time, Elaine enjoys being outdoors with her two dogs, Kygo and Bennett, watching the San Jose Sharks play hockey on TV, and exploring the world or art and photography.