Production Line Operator
Louisville, CO 80027 US
Job Store Staffing is seeking a Production Line Operator for a beverage company in the Louisville area. The Production Line Operator is responsible for operating the bottling line to fill and package beverage product in order to safely achieve the manufacture of quality products.
Hours: Mon-Fri 6:00am-3:30pm
Responsibilities for Production Line Operator:
- Operates multiple stations on bottling line
- Consistently adheres to and displays required safety behaviors and guidelines
- Performs cleaning and sanitation duties for manufacturing equipment
- Performs basic machine troubleshooting and maintenance as needed
- Supports the execution and implementation of Food Safety program
If interested, please call/text Colleen @ 303-940-9252.
Meet Your Recruiter
Seasonal On-Site Recruiter- Broomfield
Ellen joined the Job Store team in March 2022 as a Junior Recruiter for the Broomfield team. Due to her hard work and dedication, she has been promoted to a Recruiter. She enjoys helping individuals find a job that leaves them feeling fulfilled and valued.
Ellen graduated from the University of Wisconsin with a Masters in Educational Psychology and a concentration in Community Counseling. She recently moved to Colorado with her husband, and their two Siamese cats, Hermes and Athena. When not working, they enjoy going on hikes, visiting local breweries and traveling to exciting new places!