Broomfield, CO 80020 US
- Develop and coordinate on production plans to support the business plans of the manufacturing location while minimizing inventories, operating expenses, and ensuring optimal customer service performance.
- Collaborate with Supply Planners on the inventory management requirements for materials. This incorporates setting the inventory targets and safety stock levels; managing inventory mix to achieve working capital and customer service objectives; leading obsolete and slow-moving management process; fully participating in the activities required to drive longer term inventory reductions and optimization.
- Support the S&OE process through timely and accurate production plans and material needs.
- Collaborate with Supply Planners and support the development of the monthly Supply Reviews.
- Recommend capacity changes, location, and timing when appropriate and advise production, inventory, and distribution consequences of alternative sales plans. Recommend actions when production, materials, and customer service imbalances exist.
- Provide a logistics perspective on business issues that are not necessarily identified in the principal accountabilities.
- Contribute as a planning team member in various situations, projects and activities not included in other principal accountabilities and to assist in the accomplishment of established objectives.
- Maintain effective communications with team leaders and other key stakeholders in a manner that is timely, complete, concise, and responsive.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- A minimum of 3+ years of Logistics, Operations/Manufacturing, or relevant supply chain experience is required.
- Demonstrated understanding of the End to End Supply Chain flow and interdependencies across functions is required.
- An entrepreneurial self-starter with strong analytical skills, oral and written communication skills, and the ability to partner and communicate across functional levels is required.
- Ability to manage projects and embrace change.
- MS Office proficiency, specifically with Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- SAP/IBP knowledge is required.
- APICS certification a plus; not required
- Experience with Six Sigma/Process Excellence tools, training and/or certification
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Executive Recruiter
Lynnette joined Job Store in 2017. Lynnette has a professional background in recruiting, insurance, and contract negotiation. Her passion is helping others find long term opportunities in their chosen fields. She has helped hundreds find a career in manufacturing, production, clerical and healthcare roles. Lynnette has developed great long term relationships with her client companies and always receives great reviews!
When she is not at the Job Store, you will find Lynnette spending time with family and exploring the mountains.