Aspen, CO 81611 US
- Conduct routine inspections and coordinate maintenance services per client contract.
- Responsible for all tracking on maintenance completed to generate reports for review by team and clients.
- Lead and communicate project budget to clients, subcontractors, and property services team.
- Manage and negotiate subcontracts and scope of work.
- Knowledge and Skills
- Highly organized and efficient with an eye for detail.
- Previous experience in construction and/or home maintenance and property management.
- Ability to manage multiple incoming requests, while ensuring they are prioritized and handled in the appropriate manner.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Executive Recruiter
Lynnette joined Job Store in 2017. Lynnette has a professional background in recruiting, insurance, and contract negotiation. Her passion is helping others find long term opportunities in their chosen fields. She has helped hundreds find a career in manufacturing, production, clerical and healthcare roles. Lynnette has developed great long term relationships with her client companies and always receives great reviews!
When she is not at the Job Store, you will find Lynnette spending time with family and exploring the mountains.