Quality Assurance Technician
Englewood, CO 80112 US
Job Store Staffing is seeking a Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance Technician for a client in the Englewood, CO area. This position is a temporary to hire opportunity for the right candidate. They are seeking motivated candidates that are looking for a permanent position within the growing industry of pharmaceuticals.
Requirements for the Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance Technician
- Evaluate and disposition documentation and labeling relative to specifications.
- Evaluate and write validation protocols including commercial batch and stability test methods as well as sterilization techniques for consumables, containers, and finished drug products. Also, provide support to equipment validation and subsequent quality dispositioning.
- Review and approve executed formulation batch records and other relevant documentation to ensure procedures were followed and acceptance criteria met, as applicable.
- Evaluate, plan and review sampling instructions, specifications, test methods, quality control procedures, and standard operating procedures, as assigned.
- Review and retain all records associated with batch production, packaging, and labeling.
- Support deviations, CAPA’s, OOS results, or complaints as appropriate.
- Work collaboratively with various staff members to support the manufacture of drug products in compliance with all regulations and company policies/procedures.
- Classify, file, audit, receive, distribute, track and maintain system of classified and unclassified company documents according to established procedures and standards for security and document organization.
Qualifications for Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance Technician:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to assume responsibility and act on own initiative.
- Excellent self-management, organizational, and planning skills. Detail-oriented.
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and procedures.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and at least 1-2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical field or in a related area. BS or BA degree (in a scientific discipline desired) preferred.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the pharmaceutical field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks and works under general supervision.
- Hands-on approach with a "can-do" attitude.
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Knowledge and experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control preferred.
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs and stand for extended periods when required.
- Certification of recent (less than one year) eye exam with minimum 20/30 vision.
If you think you are the right fit for this position, please submit your resume today!
Meet Your Recruiter
Kaitlyn George is originally from Decatur, Georgia and moved to Colorado in 2017. She joined the Job Store in November 2021 after completing her bachelors degree at CSU. Kaitlyn has a passion for linking people to jobs that match their passions and personalities. Kaitlyn has a heartfelt passion for the LGBTQ+ community and representation, from her personal experiences. Outside of work you will find Kaitlyn trying out new recipes or out exploring Colorado and all it has to offer with her family and two dogs, Loki and Hades