Littleton, CO 80125
Job Store is recruiting for a Quality Technician for our client in Littleton. This will be temporary opportunity until mid-May, end of June with the potential to be permanent. We are recruiting for 2nd shift from (Monday - Friday 3: 30 pm to 12am). Pay is $17.60/hr.
The Quality Technician will be responsible for the auditing, inspection and testing functions throughout the process. The tech is charged with following up on any process and/or product non-conformances to assure they are brought to an effective solution while assisting with troubleshooting and supporting operations as required.
- Completes process audits regarding key process variables per requirements
- Select products for tests at specified stages in production process, and tests products for required characteristics.
- Observe, report, and document quality data information on checklists as well as on the shop floor router and in the shop floor data collection system as required.
- Initiates quality hold and nonconformances based upon inspection results.
- Coordinates with production supervision regarding completing inspections.
- Participate in continuous improvement teams and projects.
We are looking for candidates with at least two years of experience in a similar role. Must have some experience with Quality inspector, Quality Assurance, Quality Control work. Any experience in plastic, printing or card is a huge plus.
The candidate must have basic skills required to operation technical machinery. They must be able to use a caliper and other hand tools. The candidate must be able to interface with a PC by in putting and out putting data and using basic Microsoft Office Suite products. Keyboard input skills are necessary.
This is for 2nd shift only from (Monday - Friday 3: 30 pm to 12am). Pay is $17.60/hr.