Quality Control Technician
Englewood, CO 80112 US
- Responsible for performing daily quality functions including:
- Performing environmental monitoring of personnel and clean rooms.
- Incubation, enumeration, and verification of agar plates.
- Review analyses carried out through in-house and contract labs and file data.
- Ability to communicate with multiple departments.
- Support investigations when OOS, deviations or errors occur.
- Support process and operator media fills by enumerating, incubating, and observing media filled units.
- Participate in reviews of process performance, product quality, and advocating continual improvement.
- Able to perform aseptic gowning successfully and repeatedly.
- Comprehend SOPs, forms, operational GMP training, and quality activities.
- Able to consistently record critical data correctly and legibly.
- A minimum of 20/30 (corrected or uncorrected) vision.
- Minimum 0-2 years in a quality position at a cGMP or GMP facility. Sterile injectable product preferred. Food, cosmetic or pharmaceutical will be considered.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. College diploma with focus on sciences preferred.
- Fluent in English- both reading and writing.
- Ability to adapt changing priorities and circumstances.
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, PTO, Employee Assistance Program
- 401K Matching
- 50 cent increase awarded after 90 days, 180 days and 365 days
- Potential for tech advancement based on employee evaluations
- Eligible for yearly bonus
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Executive Recruiter
Jackie joined the Job Store team in 2016 as a HR Coordinator and is now currently the Recruiting Manager for the Denver branch. Jackie enjoys the challenge of recruiting for a range of different positions but most frequently recruits for Administrative and Customer Service related positions. Jackie enjoys building rapport with clients and employees and is always happy to help in any way she can. Jackie moved to Colorado from Australia in 2015 and she enjoys exploring new places with her two rescue dogs.