Centennial, CO 80111 US
- Company is currently experiencing a lot of growth!
- Great benefits after going perm.
- Sunday-Thursday 7am-330pm
- Be responsible for in process and final inspection/audit of product produced assuring that all required testing and inspections have been completed by verifying that all documentation has been properly recorded, packaging is correct and properly labeled, and that product meets the customers’ quality requirements as per PI.
- Continuously monitor product/process to ensure that they meet specs / standards
- Inspect, test, or measure final products with calipers, gauges, micrometers or electronic inspection equipment following our Inspection procedures, standards, and control plans.
- Accept or reject finished products based on specifications and report all deviations to Quality Manager
- Report and document inspection and test data results ensuring it is complete and accurate as required
- Communicate any problems or areas of concern with Quality manager for audit results of inspections or documentation and assist in formulating steps for correction. Document, track and assist with resolution of the same.
- Follow legal regulations for a safe and healthy workspace
- Pro-actively contribute and assist in the detection and implementation of quality improvements.
- Hight school minimum or equivalent
- One years of experience in manufacturing/quality control
- Math skills
- Attention to detail
- Literacy in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to read blueprints geometric dimensioning and tolerances, technical documents, drawings, and diagrams.
- Excellent communication skills with everyone involved in the process (managers, operators and leads).
- Must be able to stand, bend, reach and quickly remove products during manufacturing as needed during the shift.
- Physical strength: able to hold up to 50 lbs boxes for inspection if need it.
- Knowledge on sampling, basic SPC, and QMS is a plus
Meet Your Recruiter
Lead Recruiter- Denver
Kaitlyn George is originally from Decatur, Georgia and moved to Colorado in 2017. She joined the Job Store in November 2021 after completing her bachelors degree at CSU. Kaitlyn has a passion for linking people to jobs that match their passions and personalities. Kaitlyn has a heartfelt passion for the LGBTQ+ community and representation, from her personal experiences. Outside of work you will find Kaitlyn trying out new recipes or out exploring Colorado and all it has to offer with her family and two dogs, Loki and Hades