Grand Junction, CO 81501 US
Job Store Staffing is seeking an experienced Rehabilitation Technician for a client in Grand Junction, Colorado. This position is an in-office position to support staff by assisting clients in completing paperwork, gathering information, arranging interpretation services, and assisting staff throughout their processes. The Rehabilitation Technician will support government services assisting disabled clients in gathering information for paperwork. This is a temporary role expected to run 3-4 months.
The Rehabilitation Technician will need an in-depth understating of these areas:
Accuracy: Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Customer Service: Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions. Knowledge of customer service concepts and techniques; ability to meet or exceed customer needs and expectations and provide excellent service in a direct or indirect manner.
Technological Proficiency: Knowledge of and ability to use applications, hardware, software, networking, and the applications environment used for customer support.
Communication: Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to ensure understanding. Ability to work collaboratively with team members, division staff, and stakeholders.
The Administrative Assistant will need the following skills and experience:
- 1-3 years of administrative experience
- Experience entering information into a data entry program, database, or online system
- Experience following detailed instructions and asking questions as needed to ensure proper performance
- Experience using computer programs typical to supporting an office (Gmail, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Sign, etc.)
- The ability to work independently, maintain a consistent pace, and prioritize tasks to meet appropriate deadlines.
Preferred skills and attributes:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Box document management system
- ImageTrust scanning software
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Experience working with individuals with disabilities
If you think you are a qualified candidate, please submit your resume today.
Meet Your Recruiter
Brianna is a Colorado native and she loves all things Colorado- camping, fishing, and the Denver Broncos. In her spare time, she’s most likely spending time with her family and her dog Jackson. She has a passion for animals and works with local rescues to foster litters of puppies while they wait for their forever homes. She has a passion for people and loves to listen and build true rapport, she wants them to know they aren't just a number to her. Connecting the right person with the right opportunity is her main goal.