Denver, CO 80204 US
- Growth opportunities
- Training provided
- You will be making a difference in the lives of the disabled community!
- $18-24/hr Depending on experience
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm or 7am-4pm
- Repairing specialty or high-end wheelchairs and complex rehab equipment for customers; includes setting schedule for pick-up, delivery, providing loaner - PRN., ordering replacement parts, repairing, documenting repairs for billing, and making notations in appropriate notes in computer system
- Maintaining an accurate and efficient workflow for processing rehab orders and related documentation.
- A working knowledge of computer systems to include order entry, inventory, notes, report writing, and accounts receivable.
- Assisting with obtaining all required documentation, authorizations, verifications, and waivers for proper payment of rehab products.
- Responsible to respond in a timely manner to requests for additional information, and to investigate problems and resolve with appropriate staff.
- Assisting with placing orders for wheelchair and accessories through purchasing department.
- Keeping abreast of third-party reimbursement issues and documentation requirements.
- Setting-up appointments for fittings, deliveries, etc. in conjunction with customer service staff
- Assisting with deliveries and set-ups as requested by Operations Manager.
- Maintaining confidentiality of all customer charts and secure files at close of business day.
- Providing support and assistance to other departments as needed. We are a TEAM.
- Maintaining a clean, neat and orderly work area.
- Receive equipment and parts as purchased through purchasing and shipped to your branch.
- As equipment is sold, converted to purchase, or becomes obsolete, input this information into system.
- Prepare records for management, such as inventory min/max summaries for buying, stocking, and reorder purposes.
- Maintain inventory records on system as items are added and deleted.
- Assist in year-end physical inventory counts.
- Update sale prices of inventory as needed.
- Assist in assuring that branch location is safe, organized, efficient environment.
- High School Diploma
- 2-year rehab experience or approved training preferred
- Ability to lift a Maximum of 85lbs independently
- Excellent driving record
- High level of proficiency in computer systems
Meet Your Recruiter
Lead Recruiter- Denver
Kaitlyn George is originally from Decatur, Georgia and moved to Colorado in 2017. She joined the Job Store in November 2021 after completing her bachelors degree at CSU. Kaitlyn has a passion for linking people to jobs that match their passions and personalities. Kaitlyn has a heartfelt passion for the LGBTQ+ community and representation, from her personal experiences. Outside of work you will find Kaitlyn trying out new recipes or out exploring Colorado and all it has to offer with her family and two dogs, Loki and Hades