Aurora, CO 80045
Job Store Staffing is recruiting for a Project Lead to work for a client located in the Aurora area. The Project Lead will be a temporary contract position scheduled to run until April 2020 and may be extended further. The Project Lead will be responsible for managing a database of prospective survey respondents and overseeing the interviewers for telephone and online surveys. The Project Lead will have supervisory responsibilities and provide training and monitoring interview quality.
The Project Lead will be required to work some evening and weekend hours.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage call schedules with interviewers so that outreach protocols are achieved.
- Maintain highest standards of interviewer quality; implement quality assurance practices and call monitoring; respond to participant inquiries.
- Coordinate recruitment of telephone interviews.
- Train telephone interviewers.
- Develop, adapt, update and revise training materials for telephone interviewers to complement best practices in telephone and multi-mode survey data collection efforts.
- Provide on-site oversight, troubleshooting and problem-solving for telephone interviewers.
- Provide status updates to managers and project investigators.
- Provide ad hoc reports as needed.
- Bachelor s Degree.
- At least two years of experience training and coordinating personnel.
- Experience creating and adjusting staff schedules.
Substitution: A combination of education and relevant experience may be substituted for a bachelor s degree on a year by year basis.
- Experience managing a call center.
- Experience with survey research/evaluation.
- Experience with database management.
- Experience in Sawthooh Wincati software is a plus.
- Scientific or technical background.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 10-6pm but must have a flexible schedule and comfortable working some evening and weekend hours.
If you believe you are a qualified candidate, please apply online today!
Recruiting Manager- Denver
Jackie joined the Job Store team in 2016 as a HR Coordinator and is now currently the Recruiting Manager for the Denver branch. Jackie enjoys the challenge of recruiting for a range of different positions but most frequently recruits for Administrative and Customer Service related positions. Jackie enjoys building rapport with clients and employees and is always happy to help in any way she can. Jackie moved to Colorado from Australia in 2015 and she enjoys exploring new places.