Lafayette, CO 80026 US
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals and fit company’s technical capabilities.
- Develops compelling brand story based on company core competencies and technical capabilities
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Reviews market analyses to determine target customers and identify new opportunities.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Represents company at trade shows to promote company capabilities and product.
- Meets with key customers, develops contact relationships within customer organizations to understand their needs, buying patterns and identify opportunities.
- Initiates contact with potential key customers and develops opportunities.
- Maintains contact relationships throughout customer development until relationship matures. Delegates account management of repeat orders to sales team members.
- Directs customer development activity and coordinates sales team by establishing priorities and goals.
- Develops and elevates selling skills of sales team members.
- Assigns sales accounts to sales reps/account managers.
- Member of company leadership team. Works closely with Operations, Manufacturing and Quality leadership to accomplish overall company goals
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Executive Recruiter
Lynnette joined Job Store in 2017. Lynnette has a professional background in recruiting, insurance, and contract negotiation. Her passion is helping others find long term opportunities in their chosen fields. She has helped hundreds find a career in manufacturing, production, clerical and healthcare roles. Lynnette has developed great long term relationships with her client companies and always receives great reviews!
When she is not at the Job Store, you will find Lynnette spending time with family and exploring the mountains.