Lafayette, CO 80026 US
Job Store Staffing is seeking a of a Full-time Sanitation Technician to work for our client company in Lafayette, CO.
Schedule Day shift (4/10s), Mondays – Thursdays, 5:00AM – 3:30PM with an occasional Saturday.
This position will work under the supervision of the Sanitation Supervisor.
Key Job Duties:
- Check restrooms, break rooms, offices, facility, and grounds to maintain in a clean state through trash removal, machine and manual cleaning using brooms, vacuums, brushes, towels, mops, power washer, leaf blower, etc.
- Reports any pest related findings, issues or concerns to the lead supervisor for proper documentation.
- Performs Cleaning Schedule tasks as assigned in all 3 buildings.
- Ensure all towels, paper supplies, hand sanitizer, soap, hair nets, beard nets, booties, etc. are well stocked.
- Clean and sanitize parts with the use of cleansers and sanitizers through machine and manual cleaning with the use of a dish machine, sonic cleaner, brushes, etc.
- Monitor, fill, and label containers of cleaning supplies. Report on cleaning chemical and supplies when stock is running low.
- Must be physically able to do continuous bending, reaching, and kneeling. Able to lift 50 lbs. and setup and operate cleaning machinery, if necessary.
- Must be able to read, write, and converse in the English language.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
- Must be able to work in a variety of conditions: noise, dust, heavy lifting, repetitive motion, standing for long periods of time.
- Must be able to recognize audible hazards.
- Follow GMP, PPE, and company safety policies in performance of job duties.
- Maintain good attendance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Ellen joined the Job Store team in March 2022 as a Junior Recruiter for the Broomfield team. Due to her hard work and dedication, she has been promoted to a Recruiter. She enjoys helping individuals find a job that leaves them feeling fulfilled and valued.
Ellen graduated from the University of Wisconsin with a Masters in Educational Psychology and a concentration in Community Counseling. She recently moved to Colorado with her husband, and their two Siamese cats, Hermes and Athena. When not working, they enjoy going on hikes, visiting local breweries and traveling to exciting new places!