Service and Repair Technician
Denver, CO 80239 US
Job Store Staffing is hiring immediately for Service and Repair Technician!
- Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
- Determines pump/blower systems conditions by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests; identifying worn and damaged parts.
- Performing mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of pump/blower systems.
- Corrects pump/blower systems deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems.
- Verifies pump/blower performance by conducting tests; adjusting controls and systems.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance, calling for repairs.
- Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
- Performing mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic PMs
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances Service & Repair department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Responsible for ensuring the duties of their position are performed in a safe, efficient, and effective manner.
- Wil train on the above functions. Looking for someone with the mechanical background.
- 1+ years working as a mechanic, technician, or similar role with transferrable experience.
- Detail oriented individual with a safety-first mindset
- Valid Driver’s license
- Able to lift/push/pull up to 50lbs.
- Knowledge of basic Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, or Pneumatic Principles, preferred.
- Stable work history
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, walk; use hands to handle or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, bend, pull, and twist. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This position is performed in a non-climate-controlled temperature environment. Incumbent in this role will be required to maintain a flexible work schedule to achieve objectives.
Meet Your Recruiter
Lead Recruiter- Aurora
Melissa joined Job Store in 2018 as a Bilingual Recruiter. Melissa has over five years of recruiting experience. She enjoys traveling, learning about new cultures, hiking and languages. At home Melissa loves spending time with her dog.