Louisville, CO 80027
Job Store Staffing Is Hiring a Shipping Coordinator: In Louisville. CO
Pay: $15 an hour
Shift: 1st shift from 7 to 3: 30
POSITION SUMMARY: Generate, review and issue shipping documentation for customer shipments from Louisville, CO distribution center.
Provide data input and clerical support for all product and material movement into and out of the Distribution Center. Prepare and distribute export documents as required. Support Warehouse Manager and Supervisor as directed in managing and controlling inbound and outbound freight activities for the company's products.
1. Allocate product against customer orders in accordance with established process for all locations from which product is shipped.
2. Generate, review and issue shipment documents in accordance with established process for all locations from which product is shipped.
3. Performs data input from documents in accordance with established process for each document type. 4. Generate and issue cycle count reports to respective team leaders according to schedule. Investigates count discrepancies as directed.
5. Processes, files or routes documents according to procedure.
6. Prepares international shipping documents per procedure as required.
7. Coordinates movement of materials and products in special situations as directed.
8. Prepares and generates departmental performance data as directed.
9. Contacts selected outside service vendors to request services.
10. Audits input as required.
11. Maintains a clean and organized work area.
12. Work in warehouse operating a forklift or material handling equipment as required (Picking, Put away, FedEx shipping, Cycle counting and Receiving).
13. Track shipments as required.
14. Make freight carrier selection decision per guidelines.
15. Packing and building pallets orders to ship out to customers, as needed.
16. Make sure customers are not receiving damage products.
17. Stocking incoming products to correct locations, as needed.
18. Replenish empty location from over stock locations, as needed.
19. Restock customer returns, as needed.
20. Complete tasks as directed with minimum supervision.
21. Perform related duties as needed by supervisor or manager.
Qualifications/Knowledge and Abilities Required:
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Good math and communication skills;
3. Basic computer skills are required.
4. Minimum six months experience working in an office environment preferably in a Distribution environment
5. Materials and equipment used: PC, 10-Key, copier/printer/scanner/fax machine, and 10 key adding machine, Fed Ex Powership and UPS On-Line.
6. Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
Please call/text Kendra at (303)-940-9252 if interested