Broomfield, CO 80020 US
Job Store Professional has partnered with a innovate, global manufacturer to fill their new and exciting Materials Planner position for their Broomfield, Colorado offices. If you’re seeking your next Temp to Hire opportunity, and have a passion for collaboration and problem solving, this could be the next career opportunity you’ve been searching for!
About the Company:
This cutting-edge company is the largest manufacturer of premium, intelligent and proprietary window fashions and architectural designs. Their continuous innovation, unique focus on people, and professional entrepreneurship culture are the foundations that have set them apart from their competitors for over a century.
Monday- Friday hybrid schedule three days in office two remote
1) Meet or Exceed Inventory goals as set by the centralized directive for the categories that are being planned. This will be accomplished by reviewing and maintaining a balanced inventory at each site in the network using system parameters and guidelines. The parameters include but are not limited to:
a. Safety Stock Levels at each site. This should be reviewed on a quarterly basis for accuracy.
b. Delivery Lead Times (DLT) at the material Master and the Purchasing Info Record (PIR) level. This will vary by site and transportation lane.
c. Maintain minimum and maximum order quantity setting. This can vary between the manufacturing location and the STO locations. As a rule, the manufacturing minimum levels (EOQ) are higher than the sites that pull from the production site.
d. Review and set STO and PO delivery tolerances.
e. Maintain all other planning master data that drives inventory and planning decisions.
2) Create Stock Transfer Orders to balance the network against demand. Where expedites are required, this role will be responsible for adjusting the orders as well. Use of system alerts MD07 and ME5A will greatly assist in this activity.
3) Maintain acceptable on-time performance levels both internally and externally where the category/skus planned would have an impact.
4) Collaborate with the manufacturing locations on capacity, constraints, and stocking availability. Where capacity conflicts occur, the supply planner is responsible for providing prioritization to the production scheduling teams.
5) Maintain contact and collaborate with Supply Chain, Product management, and Engineering on New Product Introduction, End of Life plans, and Engineering Changes for the materials they manage.
6) Where shortages in materials exist and limit the ability to fulfill demand across the network, the Supply Planner is responsible for balancing inventory between sites and providing ‘Gatekeeper’ feedback to shipping.
7) Provide Demand feedback to the demand and planning BOM teams to ensure forecast accuracy. Where great differences occur and the PBOM update does not capture the changes, the VC and Brand team will also be notified.
8) Actively participate in the Supply Agreement Meeting for the categories that the Supply Planner is responsible for.
9) Where automated STO conversions occur, the Supply Planner is responsible for the quarterly review of master data and forecast detail to ensure safe use of ME59N.
10) Test new system development focused on planning and procurement.
11) This individual is expected to be an active participant in all projects related to and impacting their materials and their network.
Experience – Requires internal purchasing, material planning, and knowledge of production planning. For a supply planner, 3-5 years of experience is preferred
Education- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain Management or similar study
APICS Certification a plus
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Executive Recruiter
Lynnette joined Job Store in 2017. Lynnette has a professional background in recruiting, insurance, and contract negotiation. Her passion is helping others find long term opportunities in their chosen fields. She has helped hundreds find a career in manufacturing, production, clerical and healthcare roles. Lynnette has developed great long term relationships with her client companies and always receives great reviews!
When she is not at the Job Store, you will find Lynnette spending time with family and exploring the mountains.