Technical Care Agent
Louisville, CO 80027 US
Job Store Staffing is hiring for a temp-to-hire Technical Customer Care Agent for a technology company in Louisville, Co. The position serves as the first point of contact with our valued customer base to troubleshoot/resolve issues with the manufactured technology componentry and/or software/driver related issues. The Agent works to quickly resolve issues over the phone or via ticket submission, coordinating both warehouse parts distribution and dispatching on-site field technician visits to replace failed components. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a company that offers a comprehensive benefits package once hired on and opportunity for advancement! Are you an experienced technical customer service professional looking for your next opportunity? Apply today!
Hours: Monday- Friday 8-5pm (shifts may Vary) some after-hour on- call rotations
· Act as the first point of contact for customers seeking help with technical issues.
· Provide troubleshooting and technical assistance with applications and hardware.
· Field inbound calls or e-mails from both end users and businesses requesting assistance and/or information
· Clearly document outcomes and steps taken to resolve issues
· Coordinate shipment of components from warehouse to field
· Dispatch/Manage on-site technicians to replace hardware and/or troubleshoot issues
· Other duties as required.
· Experience as a technician or help desk position, desirable.
· Adaptability – Being open to and actively solicit new ideas and opinions.
· 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service environment.
· Fundamental knowledge of Windows Operating System and basic diagnosis of computer systems
· Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced high-volume environment.
· Work independently with minimal supervision.
· Exceptional verbal and written communications.
If interested, please apply and call/text Ellen @ 303-940-9252
Job Types: Full-time, Temp-to-hire
Salary: $21.50 per hour
Meet Your Recruiter
Ellen joined the Job Store team in March 2022 as a Junior Recruiter for the Broomfield team. Due to her hard work and dedication, she has been promoted to a Recruiter. She enjoys helping individuals find a job that leaves them feeling fulfilled and valued.
Ellen graduated from the University of Wisconsin with a Masters in Educational Psychology and a concentration in Community Counseling. She recently moved to Colorado with her husband, and their two Siamese cats, Hermes and Athena. When not working, they enjoy going on hikes, visiting local breweries and traveling to exciting new places!