Denver, CO 80246 US
- Hybrid Schedule
- Foot in the door with the state
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Provide support for the accounting processing in the areas including but not limited to cash management, asset management, cost allocations, general ledger reconciliations, federal grant reporting, travel/purchasing card oversight.
- Complies supporting documentation and correspondence, researches inquiries, resolves discrepancies, and composes correspondence with supporting documentation.
- Provide timely and accurate fiscal reports, which includes formulating, recommending, monitoring, modifying, analyzing and reporting on major funding sources, as well as using historical data and applicable policies and procedures to analyze and project future expenditures.
- Provide customer service and guidance to internal and external stakeholders to ensure compliance with State Fiscal and Procurement Rules, Federal Regulations and Guidelines and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar
- At least one year of Accounting Experience
- Great Customer Service
- High Attention to detail
- Computer Savvy
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
Meet Your Recruiter
Lead Recruiter- Denver
Kaitlyn George is originally from Decatur, Georgia and moved to Colorado in 2017. She joined the Job Store in November 2021 after completing her bachelors degree at CSU. Kaitlyn has a passion for linking people to jobs that match their passions and personalities. Kaitlyn has a heartfelt passion for the LGBTQ+ community and representation, from her personal experiences. Outside of work you will find Kaitlyn trying out new recipes or out exploring Colorado and all it has to offer with her family and two dogs, Loki and Hades