Traveling Electronics Technician
Colorado Springs, CO 80910 US
- This is a direct-hire opportunity!
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 401k with company match
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary and AD&D)
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Perform on-site installation, testing, and troubleshooting of dynamic message sign systems situated on highways and local roads by traveling to customer locations.
- Efficiently coordinate, manage, and complete assigned project work orders within specified timelines.
- Generate routine trip reports, test result reports, and written correspondence.
- Maintain frequent and effective communication with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Conduct on-site or remote training sessions.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associate’s degree in Electrical Engineering technology or related field highly desired
- 1-2 years troubleshooting experience (electrical components, LED displays, or communication systems)
- 1-2 years Linux/Unix command-line operations
- Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record
- Proficiency in using multimeters to measure AC and DC voltage.
- Basic experience in troubleshooting IP networks.
- Comfortable working from a bucket truck at heights of up to 75 feet.
- Capable of lifting and moving objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Manager- Colorado Springs
Amanda joined Job Store Staffing in 2019 and has a passion for helping others grow and succeed. With a degree in Biology/Medicine from Excelsior College, Amanda brings a unique perspective to her work that is both analytical and empathetic. She is committed to providing exceptional service to clients and candidates alike. When she's not working, Amanda enjoys spending time with her three rescue dogs and exploring the great outdoors with her family.