Aurora, CO 80011 US
Are you looking for a work opportunity as an Order Selector to use your Inventory and Forklift skills? Job Store Staffing is hiring immediately Order Selector! As an Order Selector, you will be responsible for picking orders, loading and unloading items, moving goods from one place to another, maintaining inventory, shipping, storing products, and keeping the work area clean and safe. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity for hard-working and reliable candidates for a fast-growing hydroponics manufacturer
Why you will love this job!
● Flexible work environment
● Growth opportunities
● Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
● Pick and pack orders
● Operate Reach Forklift, electric pallet jack, and sit-down Forklift
● Help with inbound and outbound shipping orders
● Inventory focus about 40% and order selection 60%
● Stage and wrap pallets
● Other general warehouse duties as assigned
● Forklift Operator (Reach and Sit-down min)
● Attention to detail
● Willing to chip in and help as needed in other areas.
● Heavy lifting up 60lbs-100lbs
For more information, please contact Crystal at Job Store Staffing: 303-755-6449
Meet Your Recruiter
Crystal joined the Job Store team in October 2021 as a Bilingual Jr. Recruiter for the Aurora Team. She has enjoyed being able to help candidates find a job they are passionate about and is a good fit for them as well as for our clients. Crystal has a background in Warehouse, Customer Service, and Project Management which have been invaluable to making placements.
In her free time, Crystal is passionate about traveling and exploring new places. When not traveling you can find her hanging out with friends at a local Brewery or home alongside her dog, binge-watching Netflix.